Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Google desktop





It is one of the most fastest programmes that make our research mission much easier!!!
With the google desktop you can save most of your research problems. You can see in the first picture from the bottom, the google icon search. This icon will be placed on your desktop and you can move it where ever you want. If you typed any letter in this icon, it will show you all the files that you might look for. It can figure out for you files, pictures, songs or websites.
In the third picutre, you can see the Google Gadgets on the sidebar. Those Gadgets are very useful and you can do variety of things with them. I've put it on my desktop and it's clock is really beneficial for me. It's like a reminder that is appearing all time on the screen so that iI can be more aware of the time while working. Moreover, I wrote all my duties and deadlines in the yellow box which is appeared also in the sidebar. I also attached my blog, so that i don't need to go to the browser and type it again! It is located on my desktop and I can access it any time easily and fast. You can add additional features on this sidebar. You should go to the top of the sidebar and click on the x button. All of choices will appear for you as you can see in the second picture. This is really fun and I really enjoyed it especially that i added many games :D
I also want to point that google don't make just you research easier on the desktop, it's even in the outlook. you can see in the first picture the google desktop search at the top. When i typed the name of miss Maura, all the information that i needed appeared and in details!!!

By the google desktop you can update your self by many information. You can put news on your sidebar so that you will be updated of what is happening in the world around you;)

No comments:

Post a Comment