Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Eid and National Day vacation

This vacation was really a wonderful vacation. I did very nice activities and hanged out with my freinds. In Eid, i visited my relatives who i really missed them and i spent a great time with them. We went to our farm with our father relatives. It was a great day. All of our guys played a football match we encourged tehm as we are siting in a real football stadium :P
Also we went to ride bikes in Um el Quwain which was very fun! One day, me and my sister went to our friends' house and we cooked corn and burger there, i enjoyed cooking at that day espeicaly that i dont cook.
In the Natioanl day, we went to celebrate in Jmiera Road. it was very beautiful with the beautiful cars desgined by the national day flags.
this vacation was like a break to me and a period of relaxation. i didnt think of any of my studying and wedding duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment